2.20.2014

dirty doz '14: yoga socks!

Untitled
These things rule. They're socks, they're leg warmers, they let you use your toes! I tweaked the fit of the pattern so they'd stay snug and I wouldn't have to worry about them moving around when I'm trying to concentrate on not hitting my face on the floor (that's not just me right?). Now I'll have warm feet and ankles while I try to do handstands! I used sewn bind off so they're nice and stretchy and the ribbing ends right before the ball of my foot so the edge is hidden in the arch of my foot and I can never feel it. I also used the heel flap I like instead of the standard slip stitch heel in the pattern.

I have a feeling there will be more variations of these in my future. Now I just need to remember to take them with me when I go to class!

Charade by Sandra Park
Sweet Georgia Yarns Tough Love Sock in Pumpkin
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment