11.05.2013

leaf peeping by bike

Untitled
Oh fall! I used to hate you and now I love you. How lucky is this? Philadelphia has the best parks and they're all really easy to ride to. This past weekend Db and I rode to Wissahickon to leaf peep! The weather was ridiculously awesome, long sleeves and sun the whole day. I wish we could do this every weekend. Here's one of my fave bridges (here it is in summer), and now for a hero shot! I just got a new saddle for my bike and this was its maiden voyage. Brooks England certainly knows how to treat my sorry little ass, it was worth every single penny. I hope you all had a fun weekend too!
Untitled

3 comments:

  1. I think it is officially winter here in Michigan (snow and no pretty colorful leaves to look at) and these pictures are already making me miss fall! Also, you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! It snapped into winter here pretty much right after these pics also. All the trees are naked, it's kind of sad. If we're lucky we'll get some snow like you soon!

      Delete
  2. I love these photos, and your blog! So glad to have found it! You totally make me want a bike…and to relearn how to ride a bike. I've not done it in about 15 years, and I know they say you never forget, but I'm pretty certain I have!

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete