4.04.2012

dirty doz: short row sweater victory!

short row adventure! rad

i love this! this is the purl soho short row sweater and the 5th totally complete of my 12 projects for 2012! i honestly like how it turned out so much i kind of want to make another one. judge me, that's fine, i know i deserve it.

anyways, i realize this is a ridiculous garment. who knits a cropped, backless, barely even cap sleeved sweater? me apparently. whatever though, it's fun and i'm all about that sort of thing. i used madelinetosh pashmina which i discovered is the softest thing not attached to a cute bunny or my dog i've ever touched. i'd totally use it again for something else just as small... it's fucking expensive (hell yeah for webs gift cards!).

i can't wait to wear the shit out of this thing, i'm sure my vavó will be excited i'm going to be especially cute on easter this year :)

1 comment: