10.06.2016

cutest hat for the cutest head

Untitled Seti is all set for fall! I scored a puffy coat and mittens from Patagonia's 'clearing out last year's line' sale and now I've made him possibly the coolest hat I've ever seen. It fits awesome, was a really easy knit and I finished it in only four days. I'll definitely make this pattern again for baby gifts because it turned out so nice. The pattern itself is laid out really oddly and was a little harder to use than other patterns, but not too bad. Also I suggest swatching if you make this one because I think the designer might knit a bit on the loose side.

Seti may be just shy of 11 months but he has a really big head so I made the 2 year size and it's just right. It'll maybe last the season, but if it doesn't I can always pull out the crown decreases and add a cable repeat which is really easy. Made a crazy pompom, DONE.

As if I thought that kid could be any cuter, the giant colorful pompom bobbling around is just absurd.

Shoots-n-Ladders Hat by Ainur Berkimbayeva
Madelinetosh Chunky - Murakami & the pompom is various, but the white is Berroco Peruvia Quick in Blanco  which is the best pompom yarn I've found.

No comments:

Post a Comment