10.17.2012

haircut! haircut! read all about it!

Untitled
haircut! wildly interesting right? well it is to me! i was born and raised a short haired girl by a mom who was born and raised a short haired girl and now i will die a short haired girl. not many people can say long hair was a phase of rebellion can they? it was a mess and i hated it! i kept it long when my friend got engaged because she demanded it (it would have been nice if she had asked and not commanded me to not cut it, i would have kept it long for her but been less pissy about it), but the wedding is over and i am now master of my own life again.

what a nuisance, really. long hair looks so beautiful on so many girls but it's just not my thing at all. now i just have to get used to people being less nice to me again. as my hair grew out people treated me less and less like a cultural leper but whatever, i feel better. now i'm back to being unattractive to men and having women think i'm hitting on them. same old shit. at least db and uzo still like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment