4.16.2012

light and bright

ice cream crop top llbean tote hooray detail oatmeal zippy future cardigan future dress

i'd like to welcome these lovely textiles (and future textile) to my life. i noticed this nice pile of newness looking amazing and realized that i have a serious light or bright as hell theme going on in my life right now and naturally documenting it was the first thing i thought of (after making one seriously ridiculous outfit for myself).

from the top...
- a totally rad crop top which is going to vastly enhance my summer. shockingly being from f21 it's made in the usa!
- my awesome and way useful custom llbean tote for weekend adventures and trips to the grocery store made just for me in maine :) and yes, the bow is necessary. for one reason or another i have bows on most of my carrying devices... and bikes
- a freshly finished of the 2012 dirty dozen... more pics of that soon
- a wicked cool zip hoodie i scored from aa during their april fools day sale
- madelinetosh tosh dk in luster aka future cardigan
and finally
- not new but soon to be newly useful, one of my favorite brimfield scores! the most awesome apron ever which i'm planning on turning into a dress this week since i'm on vacation! oh the joy $5 can buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment