4.09.2013

flowers!

new job!
db has this tradition of buying me a plant or little something when i get a new job, isn't that so nice? i still have the first one he got me which was apparently 7 years ago, her name is Harriet. this time he wanted me to pick the plant myself... but i just looked around our living room at the 20 plants and was like, one more plant and this place will cease being a house and become a jungle. i like dancing the fine line right before my plant ownership gets ridiculous. anyways, i came home from my first week of work and these lovelies were sitting there waiting for me! living the life right? i get the perfect most ideal job ever AND surprise flowers? killin' it.

back in a bike shop people, it's just as much fun as art studio in college only i get paid. sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment